Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tag You're It!


Hello...Tag You're it!
Here is a super idea that I got from my friend over at "Pieces of Me" who got tagged. I have not been tagged but I will start to tag. This is a very special way to RAK someone...What is RAK? It is a Random Act of Kindness.
Here is how we play this game: 1) Send ONE card (handmade by yourself or bought) to someone you know within 7 days(family, friends, associates, cyber friends, etc.). Just imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you? 2) Tag 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people). 3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on or share the idea with all who you tag to pass it on.
Let's share the love with all the people in our lives...Yes, I said all the people...even those who you might not like so much. Why? Why not? We are all here for a period of time, why not just all get along? Share the love, Let the RAKs begin!
With that said, I will be sending out my RAKs within the next 7 days to my friends, family and customers. Keep an eye in your mailbox...tag you're it!

No comments: