Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On my Desk Today

The picture to the left of the screen shows what is on my desk today. Another Halloween Card, just waiting to be assembled. On this particular one, I did some hand-stitching all around the greeting. Looove it! There are other bear cards and a few other cards with handstamped images just waiting, actually, calling my name...Aaannnaaa! Last week, I had the chance to stamp several images and now all there is to do, is to color them.But, all that is on hold for a couple of days until I finish with the current custom order.

This cute BABY layout was completed yesterday and I truly like how it turned out. It is a unisex baby laout -could be used for a baby girl or boyThe top right mat is 3-d and will hold 3 tags that could be used for journaling or for some small pictures. If you are familiar with my scrapbooking, you know how I like to hide and creative with the journaling. I then embellished the page with various elements such as; buttons, ribbon, charm (reads NEW BABY) and a wooden duck. Cute, cute! If you like pre-made pages stay tunned as I will be listing more directly to my store.


1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

These bears are simply adorable! I would love to know how you made those! A tutorial maybe?