Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still Here!

Hello Everyone,


I just wanted to let you all know that, I am still here! It has been more than a few days since my last post. My computer at home crashed in a grand way! Keyboard and mouse! However, I have been quite busy creating a few things to list this week.

You probably have seen the new cards and today...12x12 Layouts! Yey!

These are just 3 of the LOS that you will find listed on Ebay today. 1Cat LO, 1Dog LO and 1 Halloween...check them out becasue they are adorable!
Since, my computer is out of order at this time I'm using the computers at the library to list and to answer emails. So, if you have a question just be a bit patient with me as it might take me a day or so to see your message. However, I'd like to thank you in advanced for all your support and your business.

1 comment:

Queen Telling said...

I am aeginning scrapper, your page has given me some great ideas!

Thank you!