Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Ebay Seller ID

Good Day Everybody!



Today is a brand new day and with that and after sometime of thinking it...I changed my Ebay id. The Ebay id name that I have used from day one has been LADYANALADYBUG, this was a name that was assigned to me by Ebay since, I could not think of one myself. After, a couple of selling my handmade cards and other paper piecings, it was time to better represent what it that I do on Ebay and for that my new Id is : ANASCARDS


Simple and straight to the point. For the next 30 days, I will continue to use LADYANALADYBUG as part of the title in my listings and inform all my clients of the change.


And, although I am also selling other paper pieced items and pre-made scrapbook pages, and love Ladybugs... HANDMADE CARDS will always be my specialty.


On the other hand, I do own http://www.anascards.com/ and will be developing a website in the future. For those new to Ebay, when you are on Ebay's homepage, you may type in your search box ANASCARDS or Ana's Handmade Cards and you will find my listings.

No comments: