Sunday, August 26, 2007

Halloween 6x6 Layout


Good Day Everybody!

I recently fisnished another lil' LO for my "ME" scrapbook and thought of sharing it with you.
It was taken a couple of years ago on Halloween Night. The girls and I had a great time dressing up and spending time with a group of friends at a local night club. The two girls in the picture are 2 of my best friends in the whole wide world. We all live in different towns and states but we know that we will always be "The Girls".
I'm having a lot of fun creating these smaller layouts and have found creative ways of adding journaling and several pictures. For this LO, I created a 3-D Pocket that will hold the journaling and probably a small picture as well.
What do you think of Mini Bear? This is the first time that I have created a full body mini bear. It is an original design by yours truly...I think he is Adorable and will definitely use it on future layouts.
Bye for now!
Ana

No comments: