Friday, September 7, 2007

New Tear Art

Here she is...Princess! An Original pet pattern by AnasCards 2007
She is so adorable and such a little Diva!
In 2001 I was blessed with a trip to Germany, and there I saw this little white dog that simply store my heart. Yes, a White English Terrier. And now, this little short hair Terrier Puppy has come to life in a Tear Art Creation. I believe that there are a few minor adjustments that will take place, since she looks more like a cat. That explains why I decided to go with a "Pet" title in the listing. However, I am thrilled with the idea of having her as part of my Tear Art Collection.
I created a 12x12 Premade Scrapbook Page where she is the star. With a bit of bling and glam, she is ready to be part of a someone's special scrapbook.
I am thinking of making a special page for our cat Oreo. Stay tunned.
"Reindeer Premade Scrapbook Page"

Christmas is not really around the corner, but it is never too early to start planning the page or pages that will hold spceial memories. With that in mind, I created another 12x12 page featuring these adorable Reindeers. The pattern is not my original creation, however I made some adjustments and came up with my own version of a Reindeer. The page can hold several pictures and has room for hidden journaling.

This weekend I will be working on some more cards and premade paper piecings for scrapbooks. Also, I will be posting a tutorial on how to select pattern paper so stay tunned.

Blessings and Smiles to all!

AnaB










No comments: