Saturday, September 8, 2007

Monkey Tear Art

Say Hello to "CoCo" my latest Tear Art Creation. This is the final product of the two that were first created (picture was posted last month). Oh, I'm thrilled with how he turned out!
And he made it to Ebay too. If you love monkeys, you'll love the new series of cards that will feature "CoCo". This is only a short, because tonight is my crop night and my cropping cart is calling my name...So, I will blog you later.
Remember, my scrapbooking classes for beginners will start soon. Stop by again soon and tell a friend. They will be titled "Scrapping 101" and will cover all the basics of this fun and addictive hobby.
Blessings to all of you who take the time to read my blog and Thank You!
Ana

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Hey You! Glad to see that you got your blog going on... how do you like it? I am loving all of your creations, and I know others will too... keep them coming sister!!!

hugs n' aloha,
Jen