Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Doggie Dogs


Hi! I'm glad to have the time to write a few lines in my blog today. It has truly been quite a busy week with Kelly starting dance class, new listings and custom orders...I need more hours in the day!


Well, it is more doggie dogs for me this week. In various colors and a couple of special projects that will be listed in 3 day format in the next week.

I love dogs. My very first best friend was my dog Yesi and I've been missing her for 15 years. She was a gift for my 10th bithday. We were inseparable, my playmate and loyal friend 8 years. She was a mix between Maltese/Pekineese, a real trip and fun personality. She will forever live in a special place in my heart.

Later, as an adult I told my little brother that we would get him a dog. And we did...a Chihuahua Dog that we named "CHIKIS" and let me tell you, she is one crazy cookie. She loves to chase after the big dogs. She is fearless and has a diva attitude. Chikis has been part of our family for over 4 years and although I don't get to see her since we moved to another state. I miss her a lot.

There you have the reason behind "Doggie Week" at Ana's Handmade Cards. There are at least 4 different styles of dogs that will be listed. Be ready, doggie week has just began.

A million thanks go out to you for taking the time to read my blog... THANK YOU X 1000!

Blessings & Smiles

AnaB.

No comments: