Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday...Sneaky Peeky

Hello & Happy Sunday to All! Here's today's Sneaky Peeky...See More at www.anascards.com of click on the "active auctions" link on the menu to the right of the page.

Well, there will be two more of these listed later today as well as a few more magnetic calendars. I am SO very pleased with how they turned out!

Last night we went to the Fair and my hubby fell as he was getting off of one of the rides, we are praying that his back and elbows will be OK. I'll keep you posted.

On the other hand, I have a few custom orders that I'm trying to get in the mail a.s.a.p So, there will not be any eBay posts on Monday. I will be working late tonight and tomorrow all day. Thank you to my customers who've asked for custom work...YOU'RE THE BEST!

Hugs...Ana


No comments: