Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday... Sneaky Peeky




Here you have it. A sneaky peeky of this evening's listings...visit www.anascards.com to see more. Also, stop by Sunday for a sneaky peeky of tomorrow's listings.

This is my second year creating these little calendars. They make great gifts for family, friends, co-workers and teachers. I created quite a few and there are no duplicates, this adds an extra touch of uniqueness to them. I do however, have certain amount of calendars saved for custom work. So, if have a special request...just let me know....Custom Orders Welcome.

And about my auctions, I do most of my listings after my daughter goes to bed, and when I come to stopping point with the laundry or dishes -or whatever else might be going on-, I escape to my studio -my kingdom, my paradise- to start my listings, SO...sometimes I run behind...My goal is 10pm EST. Let's see how things go this coming week.

Buenas Noches
Ana

No comments: