Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's New?


Hello, Hello!

What's new? I must tell you that a lot is new around here...There is a new size in town!

A new size of cards over at Ana's Handmade Cards. You are familiar with the MiniSized NoteCard, the Standard Card, the Large 5x7 and now....I present you...the Tall Card!

Oh, yes! A full 4x9 inches of handmade paper piecing! This size is SO much FUN, I made a few with bears and others are just paper piecing. It is fun to make them, the trick is to make enough time to list them. So, when you have a few, stop by my ebay store and check out my new listings. It might take me another day to list the other cards but I'm sure that you will enjoy them.
I've been sort of busy preparing for an upcoming Open House at my local Scrapbook Store. We will be starting a new group of classes. This Open House will take place next week, I'll keep you posted.
Also, I've been updating the categories in my store. Most items are now listed by theme and holiday. So, you will see Categories as "All..." and there you will find almost everything that has to do with that particular theme: Cards, pages, altered items etc. Remember to scroll down to see Cards listed by their style, such as: Handmade, Handstamped, Tear Art Bear, TA Cat etc.
INVOICE has been a challenge lately, when an invoice is requessted on only one item and a buyer has several items, Ebay's checkout will not allow all other items to be combined. It really drives me crazy because, I must send out separate invoices and that's not the problem. The thing is that PayPal charges a fee for each payment that is received then, some payments do not all clear at the same time. So, this means that items take longer to ship. For this reason, I have posted a comment in the listings and under my store banner that asks NOT to request an invoice but to send me a message letting me know that they are ready for an invoice. This may sound silly, however, in order for me to keep my shipping prices low -and they are low- and to pass on the savings to all my buyers, I need to do this. It might be an extra step but it will save us both time and money. So, THANK YOU for your understanding and support.
Many Blessings to all of You!
Ana

No comments: