Saturday, November 17, 2007

RAK

Hello!
Just take a look at this super cute RAK Card that I received the other day! Isn't it just adorable? As some of you know I love getting mail... So, I'm going thru the mail and I see this very thick envelope and what I found inside truly made me smile. It was this very cute card. Geri is a valued customer at Ana's Handmade Cards. We exchanged some emails and in one of them she shared how she was inspired by one of my tear dogs and created this adorable card. Thank You Geri for this RAK (random act of kindness) Card. I think you have a truly unique idea. My little Kelly loved it...She actually screamed when I first showed it to her. We've place the card on a shelf where we can admire it everyday. Oreo (Our Cat) keeps staring at it...perhaps he's amazed that it has not barked at him...lol!

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!
Ana


No comments: