Monday, November 19, 2007

New Listings

Happy Monday Everyone!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Are you ready for Thanksgiving???? I'm not but that doesn't matter it will be wondeful to spend time with the family. We're vegeterians so we are not excited about eating Turkey but we'll have lot of veggy dishes and pie!

OK, here's what's new today. There are a few new listings over at Ana's Handmade Cards, most of them have a Christmas Theme. I'm trying to list as many items as I can today, since the Christmas Open House is this Friday and there are a lot of things that I still need to prepare for that day. So, I might not list tomorrow. However stay tuned, because I will be posting pictures of the make n' take that our guests will be making on Friday.
Many Blessings & Smiles

Ana



No comments: