Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pre-made Page Sets or Page Starter Set


Have you ever wondered how you could get some of those precious pictures of your last family event scrapped fast? So did I... and that's where these handy pre-made photo mats come in.
The set in the picture for example, has enough pieces to complete one 12x12 page. However, if you scrapbook in a smaller size like me, then you could use the title and a couple of the mats to make one page or two. Either way, these premade sets are a time saver, which can be helpful when you have several pages to make. I personally love'em. A couple of weeks ago, I made several of these page starter sets and only until now had the chance to list a couple to my eBay store In the next days you can stop by and check out the other sets that will soon be listed. I'm in the middle of a custom page order, so listing these other sets will go slowly but surely.

Have a terrific day!

Ana

No comments: