Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Sewn Cards



Here is a sneak peak at a couple of sewn cards that I made yesterday with some Hello Kitty stickers. These two have already been listed as auctions on eBay and they will not be duplicated. If anybody would like one I could always create something similar. I've had SO much fun creating cards using my new sewing machine that I literally have a pile of cards going...I'll list them as they get completed. Each card has taken a life of it's own with the embellishments, greetings and other special touches that make each card simply unique. I love making cards!

Some of the other cards that I made yesterday will go to my eBay store and others to local shops. It will most likely take me a couple of days to list the other cards, since I have a awesome computer with the speed of a snail -it gets the job done and I'm thankful for that-. Also, I did not forget about my studio spring cleaning and the goodies that I'll be listing to keep my ever-growing stash of scrapbooking/stamoing stuff...With the nasty bug that we've been fighting here at home, it all got postponed and slowly I'm trying to get back in to the groove of things. So, just stay tunned, I'll keep you all posted.

Thank You!
Have a blessed and fantastic day!

Ana





No comments: