Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Cards



Here's a peek at what's new over at Ana's Handmade Cards . This weekend there will be new cards because Love is in the air! This is the best time to get ready for one of my favorite holidays...next to My birthday...What?! My birthday is NOT a Holiday??!!! Oh,well...perhaps someday...lol! Anyway, on to the new cards...Starting today, I will be listing new cards in my ebay store...Yes, handmade Valentine cards with handstamped images and paper pieced characters...oh, and more calendars (Thanks for those who asked for more!) I will only make a few of each, so get yours while they last. Again, if you do not see a color, style or size of card that you might be looking for...let me know, because I might be able to custom make it for you.

tgif!

No comments: