Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Holiday Cards


Good Day Everyone!
I'm back this week with a small collection of Holiday Cards featuring Tear Dog... Tear a Bear... and...
Tear art Moose!
So cute! You've just got to see him and the other characters fot this week.
I had been working on these cards last week, but had to stop to take care of a family matter. For those who do not receive my newsletter, I have listed Christmas cards and will be adding Fall & Everyday shortly.

Oh, I had a wonderful time creating these for you, and because last year I was a bit late on sending out my own cards, I decided to start creating them early this year. Because it is important to me to send unique cards, not two are alike. So, everyone on my list receives a different card. It is a lot of work, but I love bringing a smile to my recipients!

I have not forgotten about Fall Cards, they are sitting on my desk waiting to have their picture taken...So, expect them soon.

Until later...THANK YOU & BLESSINGS!
Ana



No comments: