Saturday, September 19, 2009

Almost to the top...

Well, as you already know from previous posts, lots has taken place. It's been quite the walk up the hill...but it's been worth every step!

Slowly but surely things are falling into place for me and that in itself is simply amazing!
One thing that has not changed is the love I feel from the Lord and oh, the special blessings that he's brought into my life for which I'm so very thankful.

Falling behind in school has not been any fun because it has surely had some side effects, which have prevented me from spending time in other areas of my life that very much deserve attention. Luckly, this is temporary and soon all my schoolwork will be caught up and life will have a more "normal" feeling.

Life is good, God is awesome and I'm ready!

*Smile*

No comments: