Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey!

Here I am, thinking about everything that finally took place this summer and past year for that matter.

It was a great summer, with some great events and other not so much worth mentioning. Kelly and I spent time with the Mom's Playdate group and met some fantastic families, the Summer's Cool playdates with our church were also great and fun, I grew closer to my church friends and found true joy in the Lord and his unconditional love.

On the other hand, I went back to school...hehehe...I'm a college girl now. Hmmm, I'm in my mid thirties...I wonder if I could still behave like a young college girl....party and all that good stuff....NAHHH! I didn't then, so I'm not going to start now. Besides, I have an example to set for my little 5 year old who is just thrilled to know that Mommy, just like her, is going to school!

Little Ms.K starts Kindergarten next week, and she couldn't be more excited! She is SO READY, she can hardly wait. We met her teacher at the end of this past school year when we went to vist her new school and we just didn't know that she would end up in that class...which just made it even more fun for her.

Big, big and good changes have taken place, like I said earlier. I'm thankful for all the support that I've received from family, friends and my church family. God bless you all and know that I will forever be thankful for your kindness.

With that said, I'm currently 100% dedicated to getting used to my new schedule, manking some changes and adjustments...time management is a major priority. Lets see... Housework, 2 schools, tons of homework, single-parenting...it will all fall into place, I pray...or the day will just have to have a few extra hours added. "...and the crowd goes wild!" Ok, let me hear you say "Yay!"....Anybody?

I miss being in my scrapbroom, whipping up some cards and pages for my books...perhaps...in a few weeks when all the madness settles into a routine. I'll come back and share.

Until then, be good, be crafty and smile!

Ana Bananan


No comments: