Friday, December 19, 2008

My first 12x12 page


Drum rolls Please...My very first 12x12 Scrapook page!

***Titled: "Tiny Tots" created in early 2003***

Remember how popular magentic photo albums used to be? I used to keep all kinds of magazine clippings, pictures and notes...then I was introduced to those huge black scrapbooks with a string on one side...that's where I started this hobby, from there I used notebooks to doodle and keep ephemera of places I wanted to remember, just taped and glued stuff right on the pages...like a diary with memorabilia. In the scrapbooking world 8.5 x 11 was the standard for a while until, somehow 12x12 became the new standard. So, after not "scrapping" for years, after I met my husband in 2003, I was re-introduced to scrabpooking in this new fun way...with pretty papers and stickers and other cool embellies...So, I gave it a try...and this was my first page.


Be scrapppy!

No comments: