Saturday, October 11, 2008

Latest Pages
















































After sometime of not uploading pages to my gallery, I posted these late last night. These are my latest creations for my family scrapbooks. And, as I mentioned there, I'm trying a new thing, which is not to scrapbook chronologically. Instead, creating by the pictures that inspire me...HOWEVER, I'm still keeping my books by year. Once a page is completed it goes in the book by event rather than by date. Now, my daughter's scrapbook is quickly becoming non-chronological...and you won't believe how many more pages get done this way! Even if this whole new "concept" sends my mind into shock and creates havoc in the world of a scrapbook neat freak...I'm OK...really...it is quite liberating...I'm OK... ;)

If you'd like to see the rest of my pages go here.

No comments: